Friday, April 17, 2009

Tired

Time is almost up for the 2008-2009 school year. Finally. But I'm not gonna lie, it's been pretty great. I've grown up (well, since high school at least), I've started figuring out who I want to be, I'm getting back on the right track with God again (and it's amazing...), God has surrounded me with wonderful friends...it's just been a great first year of college. 

But...I'm tired. 

Sometimes I wish God could just take my exams for me. I mean really...He is an All-Powerful, All-Knowing God, so I KNOW he could ace my Psychology final. That would be pretty cool, but it ain't gonna happen. Times like this, I just load up on the caffeine and go. If I stop, there's no hope for me.

I have Philippians 4:13 taped on my computer because it's my life in college. It's my little reminder that I can do it. No matter how hard it is, or how heavy my eyes feel in the middle of my math class, I can do it. God may let me feel weary at times, but there's a light to the end of the tunnel. I can do anything through Him who gives me strength. That's all I need to know. 

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers