Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rest

So Spring Break starts tomorrow. Boy do I need it. It's like I'm craving a break. But at the same time, I feel uneasy about it. 

Normally I do some sort of missions for spring break, and this year I'm not. It breaks my heart. I'm actually just going to Chattanooga and then home for the week. But I feel so incomplete that I'm not going to do missions. Is that a selfish viewpoint? I honestly don't really know. I've been asking myself why I'm not going anywhere, but maybe God wanted me to stay home for some reason. Maybe I'm following God's plan by NOT going anywhere for spring break. Who knows. 

Sometimes rest is good. But sometimes I don't want it. I guess I just need to suck it up and wait it out. There's a reason for everything. We'll see.

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers