Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blessed

Right now, I'm sitting outside with my friends, taking in this beautiful day that God has blessed me with. It's days like this that make me think about how incredibly blessed I am. 

Recently, a lot of good things have happened back to back. That NEVER happens. I'm trying not to enjoy it too much, mainly out of fear that it's all going to go away. I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I just can't help it. I hate living out of fear that the good things in life that I have been blessed with might disappear. And in reality, they eventually will. But that's why I need to take them in as they come and appreciate them while they are still here. 

That's really all I have to say about that. Sorry if that was just me rambling. It happens. :)

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers